Louis Paz Winner: A Recognized Leader In Louisville Family Law®
Family law is one of the most emotional, contentious and volatile areas of law. Therefore, it is critical to have an attorney who is prepared to protect your rights and interests in the event of a divorce, custody battle, maintenance case, child support case, relocation case or any post-divorce litigation.
Attorney Louis P. Winner has the legal background, accounting skills, psychological sophistication, personal toughness and experience required to aggressively yet reasonably represent clients in all areas of family law. Attorney Winner is particularly adept at representing those involved in complex and high-asset divorce cases, contentious property matters, and contested child custody and support cases. Specifically, Attorney Winner's experience in asset protection, business valuation, and discovering hidden assets have earned him a reputation as a strong advocate cognizant of the unique needs of affluent professionals or their spouses.
Attorney Winner is often at the forefront of developing and pursuing creative manners to resolve cases. Attorney Winner is a frequent presenter and lecturer on family law issues at the Louisville Bar Association and the Kentucky Bar Association.
Among his many accomplishments, Attorney Winner is:
- Listed in Louisville Magazine as a "Pick of the Judges," listing the best attorneys under 40 years of age as selected by the Family, Circuit and District Court Judges in Jefferson County
- The youngest elected Partner/Member of one of the 10 largest law firms in Louisville, Kentucky, having been elected to the firm in 2011 at the age of 35
- The past Chairperson of the Family Law Section of the Louisville Bar Association, elected in 2009 after having served as Vice-Chairperson of the Family Law Section in 2008
- A 2007 graduate of the Louisville Bar Association's Leadership Academy
- Listed in Louisville Magazine as a Top Lawyer in the fields of divorce and non-divorce domestic relations
- Selected to the Kentucky Super Lawyers list in 2012 and 2013
While his practice is primarily focused on representing clients in Jefferson and Oldham counties in Kentucky, Attorney Winner will on occasion travel to other jurisdictions or rural Kentucky. Attorney Winner is licensed to practice law in Kentucky, Texas and New York.
A Customized Approach To Your Case
Each family law case is unique and requires a different approach crafted toward its specific facts. Attorney Winner works closely with clients to identify clear objectives and the appropriate strategies to protect their personal and financial interests. In complex divorce cases, he routinely engages the assistance of forensic accountants, business valuation experts, tax specialists and other industry professionals to ensure a proper accounting of all marital assets and debts.
The majority of Attorney Winner's cases can be resolved through negotiation, mediation or in a collaborative setting. However, either due to the complexity of the issues or the unreasonableness of the other side, some cases require intense courtroom litigation. In such cases, Attorney Winner is a fierce litigator with demonstrated experience defending clients' interests in Court.
Questions? Contact Attorney Louis P. Winner.
If you are facing divorce or considering it, it is important to get certain information and facts upfront. Understanding the financial consequences involved and how the Court views certain evidence in custody matters should be done to protect yourself at an early stage. Receive the information and advice you need — contact Louisville, Kentucky, divorce lawyer Louis P. Winner.